BOARD POLICIESBOARD RULES AND REGULATIONSSUPERINTENDENT’S ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES
POLICIES and RULES AND REGULATIONS are added, deleted or revised as required by State of Federal statute, case law or changes in the programs or services provided by the Marin County Office of Education. When the need arises to develop or revise POLICIES and/or RULES AND REGULATIONS, the process is as follows:
1) Drafted by the Superintendent.
2) Reviewed and approved by Cabinet.
3) Reviewed for comment and negotiation of impact, if appropriate, with CSEA, MAPE and/or MCEA.
4) Reviewed and approved as to form by County Counsel.
5) Submitted to the Marin County Board of Education for first reading.
6) Submitted to the Marin County Board of Education for second reading and adoption.
7) Distributed to holders of Board Policy binders and, as appropriate, to affected persons and/or organizations.
ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES are developed, deleted or revised by the Superintendent and distributed as in 7 above.
BOARD POLICIES THAT REQUIRE ANNUAL REVIEW4131 Complaints Concerning School Personnel4221 Staff Development for Probationary Certificated Personnel4420 Administrator Competence in Evaluation4531.4 Retired Employee Medical Coverage (Confidential/Classified Management)BOARD POLICIES THAT REQUIRE ANNUAL DESIGNATION OF EMPLOYEES4223 Professional Growth Advisors
BOARD POLICIES THAT REQUIRE DESIGNATION OF NEW EMPLOYEES 4420 Qualified Evaluators